- A way to raise cash without a lengthy application process.
- Interest rates can be adjusted if the value of the asset is significantly higher than the loan.
- Available to individuals and business owners.
- We will lend cash secured against an item(s) of value for up to 7 months.
- We will consider all items as well as the normal gold, jewellery, watches, collectables.
How does it work?
- Bring you item(s) into the store or contact us for a valuation.
- We will let you know how much we can lend based on the resale value of the item(s) you offer for security.
- If you accept the offer you must register in store with at least two forms of I.D.
- Once registered we will issue you with a pawnbroking contract.
- You can redeem the goods at any time during the 7 month period and only pay interest for the period you had the loan.
- You MUST keep your pawnbroking contract safe and return with it to collect the item.
- Partial payments can be made at any time throughout the Pawnbroking agreement reducing the interest owed and payable.
- At the end of the first 7 months you may also take out a new agreement for a further 7 months but we don’t recommend using pawnbroking for long term lending, it is a great product for short-term lending.
Is the service confidential?
Here at Ewe Cash we pride ourselves on our confidentiality. We even have a private room that you can ask to use.
Do I need to register?
We always check who we are dealing with to protect our customers. Please look at the ID table to see what you need.
Do I need to make monthly payments?
No you don’t. You can if you want pay monthly into the agreement, which may result in you paying less interest, but you don’t have to. You can settle the agreement at any time by paying what you borrowed plus any incurred interest.